Specially designed to be mounted on a wall or a lift, the GYSFLASH vertical 32.12 PL is a 30 A multifunctional charger for 12 V lead and lithium-iron phosphate batteries (LiFePO4). Its «Showroom/ Diag» mode allows vehicles to be safely powered in car dealerships or during the diagnostic phase. It will deliver the best charging cycle recommended for the maintenance of the most advanced vehicles on the market.
DUAL TECHNOLOGY: LEAD-ACID & LITHIUM
• High efficiency, duty cycle of 30 A at 100% (30°C).
• Fanless technology: no external ventilation, no dust infiltration.
• Showroom Mode DIAG, provides the battery with current compensation of up to 30 A when using the electrical accessories of a demonstration vehicle and during the diagnostic phase in maintenance workshops.
• Supply mode, transforms the charger into a stabilized power supply to preserve the vehicle’s memory when replacing the battery.
• 2 charging modes: Pb: for charging 12 V lead-acid batteries from 15 Ah to 375 Ah. LiFePO4: for charging Lithium-Iron Phosphate batteries from 7 Ah to 375 Ah.
• 3 charging currents: 7 A, 15 A and 30 A. The user can select the charging current according to the technology and capacity of the battery
* Prices Plus VAT
GYSFLASH 32.12 PL (2.5M CABLES)
We regret that goods specially ordered, made or manufactured cannot be accepted for credit. Goods correctly supplied may only be returned if accompanied by the relevant invoice details. Goods returned after a period of 4 weeks may only be accepted with the authority of a Director of the Company and will be subject to a handling charge of 15% of the price charged to the Buyer.