Specifically designed to be fitted on a wall or on a car lift, the vertical GYSFLASH 123.12 CNT FV is a 120 A highpower charger with inverter technology. It allows to keep a 12 V Lead or Lithium (Lithium-ion «standard» + LithiumFer Phosphate) at a perfectly stabilized voltage during the diagnostic phases. It will deliver the best charging cycle recommended for the maintenance of the most advanced vehicles on the market. Its USB connectivity makes it 100% customizable.
4 OPERATING MODES
• Charging: for 12 V Lead or Lithium batteries from 5 to 1500 Ah.
• Diagnostic: supports up to 120 A vehicule batteries in diagnostic phase, in maintenance workshops.
• Showroom: provides power compensation when using the electrical accessories of a demonstration vehicle. It also manages the optimal charging of the battery.
• Tester: Allows you to check the battery voltage, evaluates the starting system (starter + battery) and the condition of the vehicle’s alternator.
• Add, delete or modify charging modes and profiles via USB.
• Configuration files bespoke to your application.
• Retrieve the charging history and data on a USB stick and use them on a spreadsheet.
• Connect additional modules (printer, barcode reader, etc.) via its dedicated module socket (SMC: Smart Module Connector).
• Extends the life and performance of Lead (gel, AGM, liquid, calcium, etc.) and Lithium (Lithium-ion «standard» + Lithium-iron Phosphate) batteries.
• Specific charge curve in 8 steps (Lead) or 9 steps (Lithium) unattended.
• Recovers deeply discharged batteries >2 V (automatic SOS Recovery).
TECHNOLOGIES & ADVANCED FUNCTIONS
• FV Flexible Voltage, the charger operates with a supply voltage between 85 and 265 V.
• «Auto-Detect» function automatically starts a charge when a battery is connected to the charger.
• «Auto-Restart» function in the event of a power failure with memory of the settings.
• Control and calibration of cables.
• Locking, avoids the risk of improper handling, ideal for garages and exhibition halls.
• Up to 12 charging profiles available, including the Easy profile for simplified charging suitable for all lead batteries.
• Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Spark prevention system.
• Interchangeable fusible which protect against misuse.
• Temperature sensor to prevent internal electronics overheating.
• Compact and robust design with cable reel on the front.
• Pads for shock and vibration absorption.
• Optional wall mount with sliding system or magnetic (MagnetFix 50).
*Prices PLUS VAT
GYSFLASH 123.12 CNT FV (Cables 5m)
We regret that goods specially ordered, made or manufactured cannot be accepted for credit. Goods correctly supplied may only be returned if accompanied by the relevant invoice details. Goods returned after a period of 4 weeks may only be accepted with the authority of a Director of the Company and will be subject to a handling charge of 15% of the price charged to the Buyer.