The POWERDUCTION 50LG provides instant and powerful heating to release, or simply heat,
steel or aluminium. Equipped with a liquid cooling unit, the product can heat metallic parts
during minutes without interruption.
The ideal tool for mechanical and maintenance:
• essential to release steering linkage (wheel alignment).
• removal of glow plugs, seized up wipers, spare wheel crates.
• releasing of seized up bolts, releasing of steering ball joints without
damaging the bellow.
• releasing of shaft drives seized up in the hub.
• removal of automotive or truck exhaust lines.
but also for car body work:
• removal of steel or aluminium elements assembled with glue.
• straightening of bent frames (if not HSS).
High heating performance:
• 5200W, adjustable by steps of 500W. Heats up directly in the
heart of the metal, at a depth of 6mm. Brings a piece of steel
to red hot (around 1000°C) :
Safety and time savings:
• Immediate heating, without flame, on a specific area, allowing
to work close to cables, pipes, or any other part sensitive to
heat, without dismantling.
Comfortable to use:
• 3 metre long inductor cable, allowing to work at heights.
• Reinforced protection for the use with generators and
against permanent overvoltage up to 400V (factory tested).
• PFC feature: Power factor correction: regulates and uses
the power supply more efficiently.
• Supplied with a complete inductor
20° (ref 056862).
• This product requires the cooling
liquid to be replaced regularly (ref052246).
* Prices PLUS VAT