The POWERDUCTION 50LG provides instant and powerful heating to release, or simply heat,
steel or aluminium. Equipped with a liquid cooling unit, the product can heat metallic parts
during minutes without interruption.
The ideal tool for mechanical and maintenance:
• essential to release steering linkage (wheel alignment).
• removal of glow plugs, seized up wipers, spare wheel crates.
• releasing of seized up bolts, releasing of steering ball joints without
damaging the bellow.
• releasing of shaft drives seized up in the hub.
• removal of automotive or truck exhaust lines.
but also for car body work:
• removal of steel or aluminium elements assembled with glue.
• straightening of bent frames (if not HSS).
High heating performance:
• 5200W, adjustable by steps of 500W. Heats up directly in the
heart of the metal, at a depth of 6mm. Brings a piece of steel
to red hot (around 1000°C) :
Safety and time savings:
• Immediate heating, without flame, on a specific area, allowing
to work close to cables, pipes, or any other part sensitive to
heat, without dismantling.
Comfortable to use:
• 3 metre long inductor cable, allowing to work at heights.
• Reinforced protection for the use with generators and
against permanent overvoltage up to 400V (factory tested).
• PFC feature: Power factor correction: regulates and uses
the power supply more efficiently.
• Supplied with a complete inductor
20° (ref 056862).
• This product requires the cooling
liquid to be replaced regularly (ref052246).
* Prices PLUS VAT
GYS POWERDUCTION 50LG
We regret that goods specially ordered, made or manufactured cannot be accepted for credit. Goods correctly supplied may only be returned if accompanied by the relevant invoice details. Goods returned after a period of 4 weeks may only be accepted with the authority of a Director of the Company and will be subject to a handling charge of 15% of the price charged to the Buyer.