TIME SAVER AND MONEY MAKER
With very little practice, the ADAS CARS Calibration
lets you calibrate the driver assistance system in
about 10-15 minutes, where you need at least
20-25 minutes with other systems. More calibrations
in less time leads to higher profit.
ONE MAN OPERATION
The mobile adjusting device is designed for easy
handling and requires only one person to set up. The
adjusting device is mounted on caster wheels and
is easily moved by lever, the panel holder is secured
with spring mechanism and the cross member is
UNIVERSAL CALIBRATION OF ALL MAJOR VEHICLE BRANDS
Autocom ADAS CARS gives you maximum flexibility.
The system can be assembled anywhere at any time
and calibrates vehicles of all sizes, from small cars
to transport vehicles*, with self-centring wheel
holders for 11-25-inch rims.
* Excluding twin tires. Maximum orientation plate holder 1.85 m.
More customers and higher sales
With the increasingly widespread use of advanced driver assistance
systems such as automatic emergency braking or lane departure
warnings, replacing windscreens is becoming more and more complex.
It requires the use of the corresponding optical adjustment devices
and reference panels together with a diagnostic device. To solve this
problem Autocom can offer a mobile product solution specifically
designed for the calibration of the assistance systems on most
THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR GLASS AND REPAIR WORKSHOPS
• Allows calibration on cars from all major manufacturers
with the Autocom diagnostics solution.
• The easy to transport mobile calibration rig includes
corresponding reference panels. This allows all work to be
carried out on the spot within the customers premises.
• Calibration is performed in accordance with OE
ADAS CARS CALIBRATION RIG INCLUDES:
• Powder coated, height adjustable, spring
loaded panel carrier (1 m to 1.85 m) on trolley
with shunting unit, handle and clamping screw.
• Height adjustable and detachable cross carrier
(0.27 m to 1 m, with additional fine adjustment)
with two adjusted laser module units
(laser class 2).
• Scale for height adjustment of panel beams
and laser beams.
• Two self centering wheel clamps
(for 11-25-inch rims).
• Carrying case with the following equipment:
Line laser, tape measure, laser glasses, two
mirror/scale units and tape measure holders.
• VAG + Mercedes Double Sided Target
• Renault + PSA Double Sided Target
• FCA + Alfa Double Sided Target
• Nissan + Mazda 1 Double Sided Target
• Radar laser unit
• Radar reflector
* Prices Plus VAT