ArcticPRO® ACX NEW GENERATION OF SERVICE UNITS
These units are cutting edge when it comes to connectivity and ease
of maintenance—with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, a large touch screen, a status monitoring app, and remote service.
ArcticPRO® ACX 420 - ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Efficient and successful servicing, regardless of the vehicle and ambient temperature
- USB interface, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth for remote diagnostics, software updates, and ASA connectivity
- Suitable for: passenger cars as well as commercial, off-road, agricultural, and hybrid vehicles
- LED light indicates status anywhere in the workshop
- Ergonomic design: handle to open front of the unit; quick and time saving service
ArcticPRO® ACX 450 is the complete station for R-1234yf and can be further upgrated with advanced functions, thanks to the integration with TechPRO® self-diagnosis tools. The station is also enriched by the UV Test function, with maximum efficiency thanks to the Oil Care system applied to the tracer container, as well as to the new oil one.
Simple to use, thanks to the intuitive graphics of its touch interface, and due to its capacitive 7” display, that allows to operate even when wearing protective gloves. All updates, software and databases are self-installed via to the integrated Wifi connection.
- High-performance vacuum pump
- 7” high visibility Touchscreen display
- ONETOUCH liftdoor system
- Database for service data
- Wifi connection
- Autom. purging of non-condensing gas
- Oil bottles : 2 (fresh oil, used oil)